View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 07:28 AM   #3
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
My sentiments exactly. Legion is an incredibly unique and beautiful show. In what has become a genre full of retreaded storylines, familiar tropes, and boring dialogue, Hawley absolutely raised the bar for any superhero TV series; hell, he raised it for any dramatic TV series. In a way, I am unhappy to hear he will be developing another series, though. I had desperately hoped Singer would be pushed from the helm of the X-men franchise, and Hawley allowed to do a long slow build of a much better run of shows and films.

The thought of him creating a one off season based on the Weapon-X program gives me chills. It may sound boring to some, but I think it would be fantastic to receive the origin stories, in depth, of integral characters in the universe via a TV series like Legion. Afterward, combine the characters to create a film that can actually focus on some incredible incident or battle. Sorry, this post was mostly meant to say I agree with how you feel, but I drank too much coffee apparently.
bowener has disabled reputation