View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 12:41 PM   #129
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter View Post
This site says $7.4 mill total for KU… I can see MBB accounting for over half that, but I don’t know how that compares to other blueblood BB programs though.

https://nil-ncaa.com/

Overall Power 5 distribution of $ though suggests that $4 mil for KU BB would put it near the top.
FWIW, Self said last night the 4 million was wrong and if we could actually spend that much he joked we would be landing Lebron and KD. It doesn't really surprise me that there are people running around trying to spread inflated numbers to try and drive up the price of players and I'd bet most of what is reported on social media is higher than reality.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.