View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 01:51 PM   #260
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I have love/hate feelings about these kinds of things. I'm happy she's getting some money, but I wish there were a better way of seeing what they actually need. I would hope that at least some of the family members had life insurance, and down the road I have to imagine they'll at least get some level of money from the inevitable lawsuit. (Granted, the latter could take years.)
Ride the Ducks has already offered to pay for all of the medical and funeral expenses of all of the victims. Thought it was cool of them to do that before getting sued.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.