View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 10:03 PM   #52
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Great angle on that TD run. Here you get a better view of the ball popping out at the end.

From this angle, I thought to myself... you know who makes that straight legged fake out move? Basketball players on a dribble drive left. I thought back to the Kelce wrist flick and of course all the no look passes. Lots of people talk about how much he's benefited from cross-skills learned from baseball. Nobody seems to talk about his basketball influence.

That NOISE!!
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.