View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 01:28 PM   #243
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Clay has been a flip flopper since i joined this board back in '05. He's always been that way. If CP had an ultimate band wagon fan it'd be Clay.
Yeah I know this. For now why should I care? He is providing gifs of Patrick Mahomes II that I am enjoying very much.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if Clay got the ban hammer but I don't have problems with him being pro Mahomes II because maybe he was wrong about him out of college he didn't want to be fooled like Geno Smith fooled a lot of us here.

Clay will eventually step on his tongue and mods will deal with it again but for now my ****s not given because I like this thread.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.