Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 04:13 PM   #339
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
Considering that Littlefinger instigating the death of John Arryn set all of the events of this entire show into motion, I actually see him as villain #1. If he goes out, I doubt it's like a bitch. I could see Bran warging into Ghost and killing him or something like that.
What happens when Bran tells John what Littlefinger did to their father?

Come to think of it, why wouldn't that weasley guy who was in charge of the gold cloaks tell John what Littlefinger did when Weasley guy got sent to the Wall?
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.