View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 10:05 PM   #286
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consistent1 View Post
But you guys are being much worse and let him get to you when he is just ****ing around. Fun Sunday night for sure.
Much worse? Really? He didn't need to bring me into the picture and blame me for Gonzo deciding to lock his thread. I had no idea that had happened until I logged in, found this thread, and asked Gonzo wtf was going on. Yet, Hootie automatically assumes that Gonzo has it in for him because Hootie and I don't get along.

So, I did what I normally do, I pinch Hootie's man tits, make his labia quiver a little, then I move on.

But now he's on ignore, because I'm bored with reading the same lame-ass remarks over and over and over again. He's not the least bit entertaining, witty, or intelligent as the majority of posters are on here. So, why should I waste my time losing brain cells every time I read one of his posts?
Lumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli