View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 04:33 PM   #64
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
These dogs are known to snap and attack their owners. I feel sorry that those two babies died because their parents are so ****ing stupid
I wouldn’t say stupid. I would say ill-informed. They wanted to believe and they had 8 years of evidence to support their belief. But nature doesn’t always work that way.

You want to hear about stupid? My wife is a nurse and one of her classmates got a job with a pediatric practice. One of her duties was to check on babies after they had been born. This was almost 30 years ago so I don’t even know if they would do this now but this classmate would visit parents at their home after the birth of a child. So she went to the apartment of a couple in San Diego. Their baby was about 3-4 weeks old. So when the classmate gets there, the baby is on the floor on her back on a blanket as the mom is getting ready to change her diaper.

The nurse sees something out of the corner of her eye on the top of the couch. She looks and it’s a large snake - about 6-7’ long. Boa/python/some type of constrictor. It is just loose in the house! And it comes down to the floor and raises its head up and looks at the baby. The mom says, “He’s been doing that since we brought the baby home and we don’t know why.” The nurse was like, “What the ever lasting ****?!?” She called animal control and got the snake out of the house and told the mom what was happening and the mom had no damn clue!

I swear that our modern “safe” society has prevented some people from being removed from the gene pool that 100+ years ago would have been removed. And they are now free to pass on their stupid genes. Or modern medicine means that of 12 children born, we can expect 11 to reach adulthood and puberty. Our own intelligence has worked to weaken our species.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote