View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 02:21 PM   #20
Suupraa Geniuuusss

This kind of reminds of one the the big gun/ammo runs back around 2001 or whenever it was. I went into a LGS to pick a gun that I'd ordered, and the place was a madhouse. People just sweeping boxes of ammo into carts, with no regard for what they we taking. I watched some fool walk up to the counter and point at a half a dozen semi-auto rifles and request 5 each. Then he asked what caliber they were. He never even picked one up to look at it.

People are in panic mode and just buying crap like TP and bottled water because they saw it on TV or FB. Not a whit of wit among them. The sheep are stampeding.

Last edited by Megatron96; 03-14-2020 at 02:40 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.