View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 02:14 PM   #18
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I began stocking at least 4 months of TP and TP in the house back in the late '90s because I'm lazy. I hate having to go to the store to buy stupid shit like that every month. And it's cheap, so why not? Of course for one person that doesn't shit 6 times a day this isn't a big deal. Even when I was married, my wife saw the reason in it, so we kept it up (would've anyway even if she didn't, but at least she could be rational occasionally).

I actually don't understand why everyone doesn't have at least a few months of TP in their house.

But this hoarding of it now is just reeruned. Some friend of a friend on FB just announced a few days ago that she spend the day driving around her state buying nothing but TP and PT; nearly $3,000. WTF? Does she need $1,500 of TP for a month or two? How often does she shit? How many squares does she need for one shit? 50?

Are some of you idjits putting yourselves in debt over TP?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.