View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 02:02 PM   #16
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Because they are afraid they are going to have a dirty old ass!

You get some nut jobs that start buying it by the pickup load because they have shit for brains and are paranoid. Toilet paper starts running low and everyone else starts buying it because they are afraid it is going to run out, basically buying in self defense. "If I don't load up now, I won't be able to ever get it again!" mentality. It's a messed up cycle. There are a lot of things disappearing rapidly out there. Pet food is rolling off the shelves, which is another example and God only knows what else. I know meat was getting skinny in the Grocery store I was in yesterday as well. People have gone completely off the rails.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.