Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2023, 08:42 AM   #92
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
The first 10 levels or so are a struggle. You'll likely have to reference the internet to figure out what should be relatively simple stuff. There's a bajillion different items in the game, and it's not clear what's necessary and what's junk. Storage space will be incredibly limited at first. There's a thousand different skills in the tree, and some of them are confusing as hell. (Gastronomy? Why the **** am I grinding this game to master gastronomy? WTF is Xenosociology? Botany?)

Upgrading your weapons, gear, ship, etc. is really satisfying, but man is it complicated. Want to do something as simple as add a scope to your gun? Well, you have to level up to unlock the weapon engineering skill, then kill 5 bad guys, then go to the Research station to unlock the ability to use optics. But wait! First you'll need 40 different elements to unlock the research, and they weigh a ton so you can only carry 2 at a time. And now look, ****ing Sarah is using the weapons bench, you'll have to wait your turn.

Ship design is just as complicated.
Jesus Christ, I'm glad I got this game as a Xbox Game Pass download because I doubt very seriously I"m going to be playing this much longer. That is WAY TOO COMPLICATED for me. I suppose maybe I'm anomaly but I don't play video games to go through all that. Jeez.
gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.