View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 03:24 PM   #30
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Pittbulls ae in a different class as Rotts as far as agressiveness towards people.
I agree with this as well, but didn't really wanna go down the rabbithole.

Our poop scooper guy comes over and he really likes the Rot. But Winston will make sure he's got the guy's attention when he shows up. And once they understand each other he's just wiggling through his legs and being his best buddy. Our cleaning lady loves him as well but he's GOING to make sure I'm aware she's there and that there's nothing to be concerned about.

I've talked with the poop guy before and he's mentioned that Rots are all pretty similar in that regard but that the pits still make him nervous because they won't stay in front of him. He sees them constantly searching angles and trying to get behind him.

I'm not a fan of pits, but I do recognize that for many it's 6 in one hand, a half dozen in the other. Aight - I'm not gonna try to tell you any different. It's something you're going to bring into your home; to each their own.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.