Thread: Video Games Battlefield 2042
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 04:56 PM   #53
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Agreed,

Especially modded servers.
There used to be a BF4 server that was 24/7 metro and only allowed bullets and knives... no explosives. It was the best server ever to get good with a gun. On the weekend they would do fun rounds where they would only allow maybe one weapon... maybe a pistol, maybe a knife, maybe a defibrillator. If you have never seen a round of guys walking around trying to charge their defibrillators and kill someone with it... it is one of the funniest rounds I have ever played. I was laughing my ass off the entire time. You will never get that from their servers... never.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.