Thread: Video Games Battlefield 2042
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 02:03 PM   #46
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
That's why I like PVE on Ark and I'm looking forward to Valheim. I'd prefer to build something with people over repeatedly shooting each other in the face and taking things away from people.

Perhaps my old age, I don't know. I think it's more fun to say "Hey, see that? Me and Fish and Fatzod built that thing. Look at that."
Yup I fire up the Ark server with my buds once in a while, I'm hoping Ark 2 uses the same model with improved graphics should be a good time.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.