Thread: Video Games Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 01:35 PM   #47
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I didn't like Witcher 2 at all, even though I played the first more than once. To the point that I could not make it out of the intro. So I never played 3, and don't ever intend to. Cyberpunk being from the makers of that series was not a point in its favor to me.

This looks awesome though. And I'm definitely ready for a deep, non-fantasy RPG.
I was the same way with Witcher 2, and quit in the exact same spot. Hated it. But seriously, Kyle, Witcher 3 is my favorite game of all time. It's better than the Fallout games; it's better than Skyrim. You know how in the Bethesda games the main quest generally sucks and the world exploring and side stuff is far more interesting? In Witcher 3, everything is interesting. The voice acting and story are superb. The combat takes some getting used to, as does gathering components for crafting (which your character cannot do, since he's a witcher, not a blacksmith), but it's much better and more realistic. And the decisions you make absolutely affect the outcome of the story.

I cannot recommend Witcher 3 highly enough. Forget the second one. You're doing a disservice to yourself by not playing it. I built a brand new computer to specifically play Fallout 4, and ended up not starting it for a couple of weeks because I was too busy playing Witcher 3.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.