View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 11:47 PM   #41
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJohnny
I can take my lumps as an NFL prognosticator. Can you or KCTitus take yours as citizens? My balls are stamped in Bronze as in Bronze STar medal. Next time one of you internet cowboys wants to call a soldier out on "balls" better look up "Bronze Star Medal."

Wake the %$#@ up, and discern the times we live in.
yeah, we've heard it all before....being in the military doesn't excuse you being a psychotic asshole on this board, and its clear you really didn't come here to take your lumps...you came here to beat your chest like you always do....that's ok, no one expected anything less from poor old misunderstood Johhny....

and pretending this thread about marty has something to do with the War on Terror is not just sad, but borderline insane....you are a tough guy, good for you...but you have the emotional maturity of a 3 year old
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.