Thread: Food and Drink 50 Beers to Try Before You Die
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 06:23 PM   #4105
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Nice to see you getting back in the game, man!

Run The Jewels has done collabs with Pipeworks, Interboro in Brooklyn, J Wakefield in Miami, Mumford in LA, Creature Comforts and one in Europe. I have an extra Pipeworks Panther Like A Panther I can kick you. It's a porter thats blended with other barrel aged beers. It was a 3-way collab with Pipeworks, Interboro, and J Wakefield. Their Stay Gold hazy from Interboro is fire.
I had no idea Run the Jewels was getting around like that. I don't know why there's a sudden association of beer and hip hop, but I love it. Super cool.

A buddy and I hit Great Raft the other day for my big return to beer, and they had some great stuff on tap. Grabbed you a bottle of the new Ocean's Between Us batch. This one wasn't as good as the cascade and blood orange batch, but it's still solid.

They also had a IPL on tap and in cans that I passed on trying while I was there because I could have swore I tried it before. A buddy of mine asked me to grab him some four packs of it while I was there, and I did, but didn't bother grabbing any because I remembered it being mediocre. Well, he gave me a can when I dropped it off to him, and demand I take it home and try it. It turned out to be very good. I must have had it confused in my head with a different beer of theirs. I immediately regretted not grabbing you a can. Hopefully they releases it again at some point this year.

Anyways, I'm putting a small box together to send your way. Hopefully it can go out Tuesday or Wednesday. It ain't much, but there's a fresh beer I wanted to get headed your way fairly quickly.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.