View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 10:15 AM   #855
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Sounds like it could be possible Rian Johnson is administering some word-jitsu by saying "He's his own person". He could have slammed the door shut by saying "No, Ezra Bridger has no connection to the character Del Toro is playing in this movie", but left it ambiguous.

If he IS a Dark Jedi, I find it more likely that he actually could be Ezra with a new identity, a smuggler type of persona based on his "buddy" Hondo Ohnaka.
The other thing though is the timeline. Ezra & Luke are approximately the same age, right?

If so, I would think that if Ezra was still alive, he be portrayed by an actor closer in age to Mark Hammil (65) than Del Toro (50).

I suppose they could explain it away by saying that DJ had been in Carbonite for 15 years or so but it doesn't seem to line up.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.