View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 06:36 AM   #762
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
Game is still a top 10 seller for like 4 years now. They still make SOOO much money off of GTAV its insane. as of right now at 5:28 am pst, there is 43,000 people playing GTAV through steam right now. lol A modder recently released a RP Mod as well. People love them RP mods.
I bought GTAV on launch day and played about 7 hours of it, lost the rail and gave up. I think maybe growing up in Los Angeles, living there my whole life and spending 30 years driving around in LA traffic, doing it in a game was too tedious.

I do love the dialogue and acting in the game, though.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.