View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 08:57 AM   #40269
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

I didn't ask her what size he was drinking but thought it was hilarious that having one can or bottle of soda every single day could even remotely constitute ‘giving it up’.. this comes from my side of the family that drinks Diet Coke religiously. It’s like water to these people so for them, I suppose that is progress.
That was me until about 2 years ago.
I quit drinking diet coke and only drink stevia sodas now and I lost like 30 lbs in about 6 months. I had no idea that the body views that shitty substitute for sugar in diet coke like it's sugar and pumps out insulin non-stop.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.