Thread: News Juggsica Simpson
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 12:33 PM   #851
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Those calves are next level.

I’m happy with my busy schedule, but there are days I lament not having like 6 months of nothing to do but cranking out weights at the gym.
Every time I try to get back into working out, I break down.

Try to run and within 4 weeks I have tendinitis in my ankle, a pair of stiff knees and a sore foot. Try to hit the weights and I normally can't make it two weeks before discs in my neck give up the ghost and I have knots through my middle-back.

I'd imagine I need a personal trainer to get me over the hump and back into fighting shape. Invariably I just fall apart when I try to go it alone.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.