Thread: Chiefs No Chris Jones at OTA's.
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 08:07 AM   #650
Andy Reid Supporter

After yesterday I have changed course and decided to join DJLN. This was the game that did it for me. Jones isn’t changing.

He’s the Dee Ford of the DL, but maybe worse bc he has the ability to stop the run, but simply doesn’t. He can be a great run defender, but he’s playing for money. He wants the sacks to pad his resume and go uphill rushing the QB, gap responsibility be damned, and honestly I can’t blame him for that.

I’d franchise him and try to get a 1 and a 3. Use the spare change to try to lock up Ogbah and/or Breeland at a fair price.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.