View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 08:45 PM   #40
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
The game thread isn't over until the dartgod sings.
Well in that case htismaqe has moore post than both of us but game day thread at end of game I beat you I beat you i had more post than you even if you are more clever I had more post count and I beat you at end of game does it matter it's my Super Bowl vs Rain Man and you didn't see it coming Alex Trebek is dead now I rule Im' n not better than you Rain Man but I beat your post count in Game Day Thread so that makes me better today even if you have a clever come back I beat you today today today today
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.