View Single Post
Old 01-19-2003, 04:28 AM   #236
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

you need to do yourself a favor and come up here to kansas city so i can kick your ****ing ass...bejesus man, quit coping out...you are all excuses...

but,but,but,but....

how do you know this girl does not like star trek...for ****s sake, just try...dont make excuses...if she asks you where you were saturday night...tell i was talking to some guys on the chiefs board because i am to much of a ****ing wimp to try and have fun and get to know people on a civic level...

or you are just lieing your ass off about everything, and just want attention, which i think is more plausible...
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.