Thread: Chiefs WTF is with the defense?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 10:59 PM   #72
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Robinson's facemask penalty was some REAL ****ing dogshit, too.

Know what I call that? A goddamn stiff arm. That's what every ****ing stiff arm does. It makes contact with the defender's goddamn face.

Either stiff arming is allowed or it's not allowed, in my opinion. If it is, but the offensive player just can't make contact with the defender's facemask, then I should see that facemask flag getting thrown WAAAAAAY more often than it does.

Seriously. When's the last time you saw a facemask penalty called on the offense?

NFL needs to clarify those rules.
Huh? Robinson clearly hooked the facemask with his finger. It has nothing to do with him making contact with it. You just can't grab onto it like he did
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote