View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 02:37 PM   #216
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I can see Rush as an acquired taste, their sound is often clinical so it's almost more of an exercise or a drill than a musical expression.

But I honestly can't imagine hating The Who, I'm not fanatical, but their music is just so energetic. I can imagine getting burnt out on the energy level if you listen for extended periods, but hating it outright?

OTOH, whomever touted The Doors. There's a band I grew to hate. It's just so sloppy and noodly It reminds me of a drunk mumbling in his sleep on a subway car.

Snooooore . . . DAY DIVIDES THE NIGHT!! . . . urp, mumble grumble . . . . NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY!!! harrumph. . . .
Clinical is a great word for it, I can understand that they’re top shelf musicians and still find their music boring and completely lacking in raw emotion at the same time
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.