View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 05:00 PM   #93
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I mean, what else are the gonna do? It makes sense and didn't cost much...and I sincerely doubt this is some kind of bid to "finally beat the Chiefs" or something. They need experienced bodies and Zach certainly fits that bill.

...I'm smiling from ear to ear though...
Chiefs win every game they NEEDED to win last year. I'm convinced it was a sick team sleep walking in Pile High. They respected Denver so little that they thought they could just show up and dominate. Can't blame them...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.