View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 09:07 AM   #55
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in SW-MO View Post
It depends on what Mahomes needs.

If he needs snaps, he will get more as #3 running the scout team even though it won't be with the Chiefs plays.

If he needs to learn to read defenses & grasp Chiefs playbook nuances under pressure, he is better off as #2 doing clipboard duties on game day even though he will have fewer practice snaps. (And I mean the playbook under pressure not the clipboard holder.)

My best guess is they will want him getting snaps handling the ball under center & doing drops.

So Bray 2 & Mahomes 3 is my guess.
The idea of the scout team is for the players to act like the opposing team so for the first game he would have to learn how Tom Brady plays and act like Tom Brady

This is not a bad idea at all He needs to study the likes of Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers and not so much learn from Alex Smith.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.