View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 12:36 AM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Well, I've done I-86 and I don't think I'd spend a week there. I-97 is interesting because of Annapolis, but not much else. So it comes down to a short road trip through Virginia or a really long one across the middle of the country.

I've always wanted to visit Laredo and Duluth on the two ends of I-35. I've got friends in Austin and I could stop for a game in Kansas City. So it's intriguing, but man, that's a long drive.

Now, I-66 in Virginia is a very different trip. I bet there's interesting historic stuff along the route, and Manassas would be interesting. And of course we've go DC on one end, which is a great city to visit.

I think I'd do the slow and easy road trip along I-66, though I'd hate to miss I-35.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.