View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 08:37 AM   #1082
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Getting tired of this tease of a team.

They might've swept of the Rockies, but that does nothing for the big picture nor does it significantly improve the Cardinals chances at winning the WS this year.

Worst thing Mo could do, IMO, would be to add only short term improvements(aka acquiring a reliever). I wouldn't like it, but I'd accept him doing jack shit and just riding out Lynn for the season.
The Rockies had lost 15 of 18 on the road before last night's game.

They're a TERRIBLE road team. Sweeping the Rockies in St. Louis is like sweeping the Phillies.

Then again, sweeping the Phillies had Matheny acting like they'd won the World Series so I expect this means no trading of anyone of note now.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.