View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 10:47 PM   #1081
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Getting tired of this tease of a team.

They might've swept of the Rockies, but that does nothing for the big picture nor does it significantly improve the Cardinals chances at winning the WS this year.

Worst thing Mo could do, IMO, would be to add only short term improvements(aka acquiring a reliever). I wouldn't like it, but I'd accept him doing jack shit and just riding out Lynn for the season.
I'm worried that acquiring a reliever is exactly how this trade deadline will play out. I'm less pessimistic about some of the young guys as some (still too many corner OF) and rotation as been solid enough. However really not interesting in seeing them try to play this one out to miss playoffs by a few games and even manage to improbably make it will not end well.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli