Thread: Computers Help Rausch switch to PC
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 09:04 AM   #60
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Buy yourself a UPS so you have time to shut down during a power outage. It will save much wear and tear on your system. It doesn't need to be anything extravagant just enough to give you 5-10 minutes to shut down proper.
Yeah, I need to talk with Clx. I could swear I got a cheap hybrid one (looked a lot like a really fat power strip) with lan, cable, and 8 plug surge protection. I think it was a 5 or 10 minute supply. It didn't ship with it though and it doesn't appear on my shipping list. I probably need to take a trip to wally world today for one of those and and xbox controller.

If I do should I get current gen or can I get last gen? Is there a big trade off? I was hoping I could use my PS4 for controller compatible games...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.