Thread: Computers Help Rausch switch to PC
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 08:57 AM   #59
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Alright, I'm going to try this again. Last night was supposed to be me farting around on steam and finding cheap games I want to try. About two hours after I get home this super **** you thunderstorm comes through and two hours later no power. I can say the case I picked looks really good when backlit by candles.

So I'll be on steam today and if anyone has a good single player, PVE, or not FPS recommendation I'd appreciate it. Oh, and bonus points if it works well with an XBox/PS4 controller.
Buy yourself a UPS so you have time to shut down during a power outage. It will save much wear and tear on your system. It doesn't need to be anything extravagant just enough to give you 5-10 minutes to shut down proper.

Sounds like a good rig and you can get one for about $40.

Last edited by Otter; 06-26-2021 at 09:08 AM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.