Thread: Computers Help Rausch switch to PC
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 02:41 PM   #46
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdstu View Post
I'd imagine a watercooled 5800x will shred any task you throw at it.

You might be under estimating the power of your CPU.

It might get hot when stressed out, but you'd be surprised what it takes to stress them out.

Congrats on the awesome system. My worthless internet advice would be fire it up and throw everything you've got at it. See what happens. Then think about tweaking settings.
I got a friend from an old job coming over to look at it if/when it arrives to check for basic installation issues and anything that could be sketchy. We'll make sure the Ram's slotted right and the fans face the right way and then do some heavy lifting...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.