View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 08:28 PM   #4712
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
Hey! Yeah it's been a long time haha. After watching the Chiefs lose at home to Pitt in person I've been trying to stay away from here lol. Nah I've been busy with college and college baseball but I transferred colleges and done with baseball so I'll be on here more often! Good to see all you guys stay loyal to ol' CP LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S View Post
Understandable. A few of us, myself included, mainly stick to the Royals threads anymore. We've lost a few notable posters over time, but the core is still here. Royals are kicking ass so right now there is no need for me personally to post much elsewhere on the site.

Sounds like we had similar routes in college. Played sports for the first couple years and then transferred.
DC needs sane people to shout down the crazies a little. Go forth!
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.