View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 10:46 AM   #1589
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
This is why the Royals aren’t trading Whit Merrifield.

Any package for him is going to be LESS than what the Indians just got for Clevinger... and I’m not sure I’d be real excited about the exact same return for Whit. There are a lot of pieces but the best one of them is super high variance and a top 75-100 prospect at best.
It's interesting, like I said last night, if Perez was healthy and the Pads offered me that package for him they gave for Nola, I'd have strongly considered it. The real question there though is if Trammel is Lorenzo Cain or if he's Desmond Jennings.

The Royals don't have the best track record of developing athletes into hitters even though they draft athletes all the time.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.