View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 04:49 PM   #512
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I have a feeling it will be explained some in coming episodes.

From the way Bernard employed it, it seemed to be some kind of fluid vital to effective operation. The easy thing is to analogize it to blood, but I'm at a loss for a rationale for the creators to introduce that kind of feature. I mean, it doesn't look like blood, and there is something in them that does look like bllod, judging by the 'kills.'

Perhaps its a nanofluid that facilitates communication, perhaps even communication to the neural network of the park.
I believe it's the fluid (coolant?) that's in the CPU housing in his head and he's sprung a leak. They focused on the fluid the couple times they showed the removal of other host CPUs in the episode earlier on.
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.