Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 08:51 AM   #262
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
I'm watching calories and doing 3 times a week at Orange Theory. OT is great, but you can't outwork a bad diet, and I have a pretty bad diet. So I started with MyFitnessPal two weeks ago, been drinking a ton of water and getting my workouts in. I'm amazed at how quickly things are changing. The key is to stick with it. I was down to 180 about 6 years ago but I've climbed to 215 and I've been there for awhile. I'm stronger and have a lot more muscle mass thanks to the OT workouts, but I'm carrying about 54 lbs of fat. Need to get that down to about 30, so I got some work to do.

Down to 207, so that's like 4 pounds a week. I'm sure it'll slow down from here, which is why I need to be in it for the long haul.
You will be surprised on the progress you can make by just making smart food decisions (not eating like a teenager when your 40) and being consistent with diet, training and recovery. No need to ever track calories/macros IMHO unless your planning on stepping on stage.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli