View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 01:54 PM   #7
Politically Incorrect

#1 way to take your salsa to the next level- fire roast the tomatoes on the grill for a smokey, deeper flavor.

I always confuse Chili's and Chevy's but one of them makes the best salsa as they fire roast the veggies before they make it, onions too I think.

Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery- a very small chain in about 10 states with just 1-2 locations each also has the BEST salsa I ever had because they grill or fire roast the veggies first.

It also helps take away some of the bitterness or acidic taste away from the tomatoes.

I also like Serrano chilies for the heat instead of Jalapenos
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.