View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 08:23 AM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
They didn't. They entrusted me with their money and real names. Hootie was supposed to work with everyone else but it became the all Hootie show. He wouldn't listen to anyone. Our $5000 became his personal stack of money to play with as he saw fit.

I tried to get him to change. But, it had to be all about Hootie, It was Hooties way or the highway. Losing 1/2 our money in two weeks didn't help. But, it was inability to get along with anyone that forced him out as the lead FF player.
The Hootie show won money week 2

The flop and otwp CHIEFS STACKS lost the money week 1. Period. Go look at the history.

I'd never be dumb enough to play Alex Smith 15 times and Jeremy Maclin 50 times.

Deleting those 70 lineups was insane. I remember the lineups, though. I know who I played and all the salaries. I'm looking forward to today when you morons cost yourselves a winning week.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.