View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 02:04 PM   #74
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_b_284 View Post
I didn't say anything about the quality of work, just the quality of character. This still matters to some people. the prop. management company was a nightmare, not sure what construction company jason is referring to.
quality of character from a ****ing message board?

wow, there are multiple people here who have had interactions outside of this place with me that would say my character is great, my customers would agree.

you, a guy who doesn't know shit from apple butter and is a ****ing pussy, isn't in a place to make character assessments about me OR my place of business.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.