Thread: Movies and TV Ford vs Ferrari Movie
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 04:22 PM   #23
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Horrible movie. Almost as shitty as Avatar.
I didn't care for it either. I can appreciate the special effects that went into it, but the story was kind of ridiculous...that and knowing the ending, it sort of bored the shit out of me. I was sitting there the whole time waiting for the ****ing thing to sink. My sister, God rest her soul, made me watch it when it came out...She wanted me to like it, but I told her never again.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.