Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 09:24 AM   #3346
Plays to win the game!

It's a shame that Onward performed poorly this last weekend, it was a really good movie. Maybe I'm just sentimental since I lost my Dad a few years back, but I thought that it was a fun movie, on par with a Wreck It Ralph, just a creative, clever, different, fun movie. Chris Pratt is really good as Barley, the older brother.

Also the newest Black Widow trailer is the first trailer that's actually made me want to see the movie. I doubt it's on par with Winter Soldier but it has the same vibe to it, which interests me.

Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.