View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 08:50 AM   #117
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
They just give you the while lobster, a loaf of bread, and ramakin of melted butter.
There's a Connecticut Lobstah roll which is done with butter and the mayo one which is really a lobster salad.

There was a food truck in Maine I got a lobstah roll from 3 yrs ago, that was not expensive and loaded with lobster piled high falling out of the roll of bread. Really, a very generous serving. Best to go down to the wharfs in Portland to the fresh fish markets for a freshly caught lobster and make your own. They're not expensive that way. You can even taste some of the saltwater brine in a freshly boiled lobster— which I like. It's not too strong but makes if taste like it's from the sea more.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.