View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 08:36 AM   #115
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Did you guys who went to Maine go at the right time of season to enjoy all the blueberry goodness? They have blueberry flavored EVERYTHING.

Here's a link to one website. Blueberry BBQ sauce anyone? Blueberry honey? I remember being up there and thinking WTF is with blueberries in everything. Then I learned that Maine produces 99% of America's blueberries.

https://wildblueberryproducts.com/online-catalog.html
They are the BEST blueberries in the whole world. Little things bursting with flavor. I buy 'em frozen here at Costco and make my own sauce.

We pick 'em wild up there during the summer.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.