View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 07:36 AM   #111
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I view Amnorix as the resident expert on New England, so I'm convinced that my take on Maine is correct. If you like Maine and wish to change my opinion, you may send a check to help cover my $129 fine. I will start a gofundme called, "Pay Here To Make People Not Hate Maine."
I have to wonder how many times he's been to be qualified? I have family there. So I'm more of an expert. It's different when you live there, but you're free to hate it. I just think you missed the best parts. Their toll highways are no fun and lobster is always expensive but you can get a big fat roll at some joints.

So where in Maine did you go?
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote