View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 05:08 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Assuming Sutton isn't fired, which he probably won't be. I don't know if Reid is influencing this but stop with the ****ing prevent to protect a lead. That's happened back to back weeks and magically, our defense looks at least serviceable when we're not protecting a lead.

I also don't know how to feel about this... Veach gave Sutton a few thumpers in order to play bigger. We scaled back on DBs to do that. Yet, it seems like we still want to run a shitload of nickel & dime.

I'm still surprised Reid is sticking with Sutton. We are literally seeing a growing trend of Jim Johnson like defenses. You'd think he of all people would love the idea.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.