View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 12:23 AM   #27
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
And while everybody was super impressed with his opening press conference, I honestly didn't get anything out of it. I wasn't expecting to, necessarily. It's not like Veach can reveal all his master plans and secrets or anything, but I was kind of hoping for a real answer to the question asked, "How are you different from Dorsey?"

He gave a vague, rambley answer that didn't answer the question nor make me feel confident he WILL be any different. It was the ultimate politician answer.

I assume he'll be better at massaging Clark's ego, I guess. That's different. And I think he'll be decent at drafts. But managing the cap? Why do we have reason to think he knows what the **** he's doing?
Because of hearsay. That's really it. I still hate the Dorsey firing, and it may not come back to haunt them for a while because the QBOTF is here, but this is without a doubt Dorseys team for the next 2 years unless Veach blows up half the roster.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.