View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 02:06 PM   #241
Veteran

I got a new side effect, sort of. It migrated. My feet had been getting very red and sore making it hard to walk for a couple of days. Now it hit my hands. My palms are red and hurt like I have some thorns in them and my fingertips are red and swollen so much that I can't see the fingerprint ridges. I can't close my hands into fists. I did manage to mow about 5 of the 10 acres today with the riding mower. I had a bit of trouble turning the steering wheel at times, but I got it done. I think I prefer my hands getting the side effect since I walk more than I use my hands to move things or whatever else. Both suck, but the hands suck a bit less. I've been using lotion on them like I do for my feet, so time will tell if this is also a two-day pain in the ass like it is when it gets my feet. Oh, the tongue ulcers are calming down and getting better, so things are looking up.

One more treatment until my trip. I think I can survive it!
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.